I forgot to add this but it's something I want to keep forever. After surgery they brought me back to my room. I saw my dad, my husband, and when I got into the room and they had the bed into place my sweet 7 year old niece came to the side of the bed and said, "Hi Aunt Sara!!!" It filled my heart with joy to hear that sweet little voice. She held my hand and just stood up by the bed watching the cartoons while standing and holding my hand. I don't remember her leaving but I was grateful to have her to cheer me up. Then the day after surgery my sister and mom came along with my youngest niece. I wanted to hold her right next to me so my sister brought her by me. She smiled and snuggled with me. I love being an aunt. My nieces and nephews brighten my day when I see them. Here are some pictures of me with my niece. (Remember I just had surgery and wasn't feeling my greatest so I don't look my best although my husband still called me cute and beautiful and I was horribly bloated.)

Oh, the little things that make life wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment