Saturday, March 1, 2014

Halfway done..

Last time I updated in January I was thinking what I was going through was a side effect to lupron but I also thought maybe because I was so late on my shot it was making me sick. Usually they put you on medication to come out of the medically induced menopause but since I wasn't suppose to come out of it I wasn't on anything. So the week after I was suppose to get it I got so sick. My heart was racing, I was throwing up, I was so dizzy and just felt horrible. It lasted for 2 weeks. I finally was able to get my shot at the hospital the end of January instead of early middle of January. My hot flashes had left (side effect of the lupron) before the shot and after I started a horrible period that week which meant the endometriosis was growing back like wildfire. The shot finally started working again a couple weeks later. I have bad hot flashes again. The body pain continued to get worse over the past couple months and it is horrible. I'm really really struggling with it. My doctor wants me to just wait it out and said it should get better the more shots I get but so far it's only gotten worse. So frusterating. It is worst than the endo pain was! Well the good news is I got my 3rd shot this week which means only 3 shots left (hopefully)! That's all I have for now... I will try to update more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment